Sunday, November 29, 2009

Small Gifts Class








Whew! It has certainly been a very long time since I posted on my blog! So many things have been going on, and it seems the hurrier I go, the behinder I get! lol


Anyway, I am really excited about one of the things that we made in my Small Gifts class last week. We took a bought basket, and then just stamped the little leaf from Autumn Days in Really Rust ink and tied a piece of Dotted Dusty Durango Grosgrain ribbone around the rim of the basket. The other one was done with the small flower from "For All You Do" with Bermuda Bay ink. Then we tied a piece of the Bermuda Bay dotted grosgrain ribbon around the rim of the basket! Such a simple, pretty gift to fill with small goodies for a friend! I


t took me 2 days of searching to find my baskets--well actually 1 day of searching in more local stores, and the second day to give in and go ahead and make the 1 1/2 trip to the city where I KNEW where they were! I didn't find the baskets the first day, but I did find a really cute little jar to make a project with for another day! Good to be back! Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment