Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Button Buddies Snails




Today's card uses Button Buddies, and it is quickly becoming one of my favorites! We made 5 cards in the Button Buddies class last week, and they were such fun. I will post more of them soon. This one uses the 3/4" circle punch to make the "Buttons". Stacked together with adhesive between them to give the thickness of a button. The top layer is stamped with a stamp from Button Button, and then punched with the 3/4" circle punch. The "thread" is drawn on with a white gel pen. I found this card on Stampin Connection, but I forgot to write down who had it. If it is you, let me know and I will give you credit. I loved this card. The background is made using a stamp also. Thanks for stopping by.
Brenda
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment