Thursday, February 2, 2012

Downline Meeting Post 2








Good morning! The first of my cards today was made by fellow Witty Stamper, Joan. i love the look of the embossed flowers in the background, and the beautiful watercolored flowers on the top piece. Layers add so much to any card. I am so grateful to these ladies for their willingness to trade cards. We get such great ideas from each other. I would love to have you join my team, and be in on our trades! Just email me at Halfwittstamps@aol.com and I will fill you in on the details of joining us.













Here is another of the cards that one of my downline made for our trades this month. This one was made by Mandy. Don't you just love the little birdhouse hanging from the beautiful branch??? i am so blessed with talented downline.




















No comments:

Post a Comment