Monday, June 1, 2009

Last Chance!







Today was the day for the unveiling of the "Last Chance" list of stamps, accessories, and decor elements. You can view these, under promotions, on my Stampin Up Webiste:



http://www.brendawitt.stampinup.net/ The accessories are only available while supplies last, but the stamp sets will be available through June 30th. Let me know if you want help ordering. Some of the accessories are already sold out, so don't delay if there is something that you particularly want.
I am pleased to see that some of my favorite stamps are not on the "Last Chance" list. "Lovely as a Tree" is still one of my all time favorites. I noticed that all the name and address stamps are going, and also the stamps that have your name on them, to personalize your cards. I hope that means that they are going to be updating their selection, and not discontinuing them all together! Just another aspect of the excitement that comes with a new catalog! (coming July 1, 2009!)

I wanted to share with you another cake pop-up card that we designed at my downline meeting yesterday! It was such fun, once we got started. We used the spiral edge punch to make the "walls" of the sand castle. The beach accessories were from "Life is a Breeze" stamp set (which is on the retiring list, by the way, as is the ribbon we used to make the beach towel. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did making it! Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment