Sunday, June 28, 2009

Play Day




Today was my downline meeting and we had lots of fun playing! At this meeting we had a shoebox swap - each person brought everything we needed to each make a card like their sample. Alice taught us how to use the new circle cutter. I need to get mine out of the box and get started--the possibilities are endless--circles, circles, circles! The pictures are of the cards that we made today - all of which were cased! If the idea was yours, thank you for being such an inspiration to us! I have more pictures, but will post them later. My daughter was here for the meeting today, and she made pepperoni rolls for us - they were so good. Monta brought me a birthday cake --peanut butter cake with peanutbutter fudge icing! Wow were those yummy! Ever notice that stamping and eating seem to go hand in hand? lol Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment