Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Crystal Effects Waterfalls




Crystal Effects is such a wonderful product! It is not only an awesome adhesive, but it has some creative uses also. It makes realistic looking "glass" for stamped car windows or a snowglobe stamped image. But this week, we found a new use for it when my granddaughter had a Science project of a Rain Forest, and needed a waterfall. We took Crystal Effects and mixed some Tempting Turquoise reinker with it--after we watched the drop spread out! It not only made the stones appear to be wet with water, but it also held them in place! She had such fun with this project! Happy Stamping! Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Even i have got one small crystal waterfall at my place prepared by my own. I will to put it in one of the post if possible. Even your waterfall is looking beautiful, great one, you gave me an idea to work on it in a better way, thanks a lot.

    r4i karte

    ReplyDelete