Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy New Year!




Happy New Year!!! Well, ok, so I am a few days late with the greeting, but now I am feeling it, and I wasn't earlier! lol I have been spending time cleaning, straightening, and decluttering my house. yes, it really took this long, and unfortunately, no I am not finished yet. But I feel ssoooo much better! We did get together and make Happy New Year, thank you cards and that was fun. I love the snowman. He originally was a stamp with lines on it for kids to write a Thank You card. I cut that part out and glued it to the back of my stamp, so I could just use the image for making a snowman! And a little glitter was of course necessary! The bird is from Fast and Easy notes, and I used these cards also to say Thank you and happy new year for my Stamp clubs. I love fast and easy cards! Ok, I just love cards--fast, easy, hard, cute, complicated, etc. These 2 were cased from other creative stampers. I love the stamping community.
Thanks for stopping by.
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment