Saturday, November 13, 2010

Birthday Scrapbook Pages


These are the Scrapbook pages that we made in the September Scrapbook Class. I finally found where I had "hidden" them on the computer! I have such trouble with things disappering! As usual, I found them while looking for something else on here that I can't find! I love the cupcake! It is made using the large Simple Birthday Thanks stamp. I inked the outline of the stamp and stamped the cupcake top on a piece of Elegant Soiree Designer Paper and the bottom on a piece of the dark brown piece of designer paper, also from Elegant Soiree! I finished it off with pearls from our Basic Pearls (#119247). The candle flames? Made from the bird's wing on our Bird Punch!! Hope you enjoyed these pages as much as i enjoyed creating them!
Happy Stamping! Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment