Thursday, November 11, 2010

Round Scallopped Easel Card


Hello! This is one of the prettiest cards that I have made in a very long time. I saw it on someone else's blog, or on Stamping Connection, maybe. It is changed a little bit, because I didn't have the circle scissors cutting to make the white layer. I still think it turned out just fine! Hope you enjoy it too!
This card uses the 4 1/2" Scalloped circle die, the 4" clear round circle die for the Big Shot, and lots of punches: Large bird punch, heart punch, Bo Ho Blossom Punch,large scallop punch, oval scallop punch, and the Butterfly punch. The stamp set is the Hostess set, Punch Potpouri. I have added some different size pearls from our Basic Pearls (#119247, $4.95) Colors of Cardstock are Marina Mist and Bashful Blue.
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment