Friday, December 3, 2010

Ornament Thank You Card


I love this little Thank You card. The base is textured Wild Wasabi Cardstock. The ornament is REal Red and the rickrack trim and the "string" is Brushed Silver Cardstock. I used one of the teeny tiny pearls from our halfback Pearl Collection. The Silver Rick Rack is one of the 4 on the Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die (#120893) which is in the Holidy Mini Catalog. Love that die! It makes such great Scrapbook borders, as well as cool trim on cards.
I have been adding Thank You notes in my customer's bags every since July. It has been such fun to come up with different ones each month--and even more different ones for customers who order more than once a month! This is one of my favorites!
Thanks for stopping by. Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment