Thursday, February 24, 2011

Build a Blossom Class




These are two of the projects that we made in the "Build a Blossom" Class this month. the card is one that I got in trade at Leadership. and the little goodie box is one that I came up with. It uses the Fancy Favor Big Shot die, and the Build-a-Flower Stamp set and punch. The center is highlighted with a large pearl from our Basic Pearls. this was a fun class, and we learned a lot about how to position the punch when cutting out the petals. I cut strips of paper for the petals--that way we didn't waste a lot of paper.
Thanks for stopping by. Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Like the second blossom and heart thank you. What is name of stamp set? I think I have the big flower. What did you use to punch that is rippled? Love the light pinks and purples best for me. Also have sizzlets from Mich@#$%; same? Will look through hearts, like this one that is embossed.

    ReplyDelete