Sunday, February 27, 2011

Easter Blossoms Card


We made this card as one of the three in my "1 - 3 - $5" class this month. (1 hour, 3 cards for $5.00)
The card base is Pretty in Pink, with an overlay of cardstock Vellum. On the white cardstock, under the Vellum, we stamped the little girl with Rose Red and the spray of flowers is stamped in Pretty in Pink. the Happy Birthday sentiment is stamped on top of the vellum with Rose Red. Again, as in yesterday, I love the springy feel of this card. Can you tell that I am soooooooo ready for spring??? I know we haven't had as much snow here in my party of WV as many of you have had elsewhere, but I am so tired of being cold. think it may take till June to thaw out! lol Just let me say that the top 5 things I have been grateful for each of these warm days we have had is: Sunny warm weather, sunny warm weather, sunny warm weather ..... You get the idea!
Happy stanmping, and thanks for stopping by.
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Brenda, this absolutely beautiful. I have wanted to be back in my card room so badddddddddddd! My body is getting closer. I just had an angioplasty two weeks ago, now I have another answer to the way I had been feeling. WOMEN, LISTEN TO YOUR BODY! WE DO NOT HAVE THE SAME HEART SYMPTOMS AS MEN! I can't make an appointment yet, but I soon will Brenda. Is this a new stamp set? If so, I could order, if older, I honestly would have to go through a lot of stamp packs to see if I have purchased. If paper, stamps and stamp pad colors are new, call me and let's order this. Diane 757-7783

    ReplyDelete