Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pennant Parade Christmas Trees






Welcome back! Today's post features another card that uses the Pennant Parade stamp set. This one also uses a new product that is coming out on September 1st in the new (awesome) Holiday mini catalog! The product is called Dazzling Details, and it provides the glitz that decorates the trees. It is a combination of glue and glitter! Love it! The frame for this card is what was left when I cut out a Top Note die with the Big Shot. It was just lying on my stamping desk, so decided to use it to frame this card. I also ran it through the Petals Aplenty embossing folder with the Big Shot. I sprayed the background of this card with a mixture that is made up of alcohol and Champaigne Mist Shimmer Paint. I love the extra sparkle that it gives a card! Thanks for stopping by. Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment