Thursday, August 4, 2011

Welcome Christmas



Good morning! This is one of my favorite sets of Christmas stamps from last year, Welcome Christmas! I needed a 4th card for my Christmas in July class, and I couldn't get my card to do what I wanted it to do. (Ever have days like that?) Anyway, I just gave up and took the girls to the pool. When I got back I had only about an hour before class time, and this is what I came up with. the white background uses the Petals Aplenty embossing folder, but it doesn't show up very well in this picture. The oval is cut with the Ovals die and the Big Shot. It is matted with Wild Wasabi and Real Red cardstock. The striped paper is from the Brights Designer Paper collection, and is finished off with the 3/8" white taffeta ribbon. I like the clean lines and the simpleness of this card. It may be one of my Christmas cards this year, as it is quick and easy to make. Hmmm, that might be a good beach project for me! Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping. Brenda









No comments:

Post a Comment