Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mobile Secretary

Good morning. Thank you for stopping by today. I want to share with you a project that we made at Downline meeting on Friday night last week. This was such a fun project! It uses our Clear Mount Stamping Cases, and our Designer Paper. This particular DSP is called Paisley Prints. I failed to get the pen in the picture, but it was a RSVP pen with a small piece of DSP to match the rest of the set. I am going to keep mine in the car, so that I can use the pockets to keep my receipts and the notepad to keep lists and to keep track of mileage.
We will be making these in a class on Tuesday, November 29th at noon and again at 6:30 p.m. We will use a variety of DSP, and the cost of the class is only $10.00 and all supplies are provided! These will make wonderful gifts for friends and family. Email me for more details if you are interested: Halfwittstamps@aol.com Happy stamping! Brenda






Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment