Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hearts and more Hearts



Good morning and thanks for stopping by. Today I want to share with you a card that we made in one of my stamp clubs last week. Look familiar to you?? It is a slight adaptation of a card that is found on page 143 of our catalog! This one was a little out of my comfort zone. I only have one of each of the punches used on this card. So I handled that by pre-punching several of the hearts and flowers for each person, and gave them scraps of designer paper to punch the rest for themselves. They picked it out, and they loved it. (So did I, once I got over the logistics of how to make one set of punches do! lol) I don't know why I wrack my brain so hard to think of samples for classes, when there are such good ones in our catalog! Happy stamping! Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment