Sunday, November 6, 2011

Small Gifts Class

Good morning and thank you for stopping by today. I want to share with you today 2 of the items that we made in my Small Gifts class last week. The tile on the left was a quick and easy gift to make. We used 6" tiles and stamped on them with Chocolate Chip Craft ink. We used the Hello Doily background stamp as the focal point of the tile. The verse is from the Blessings from Heaven set of stamps. After stamping with the craft ink, we added clear embossing powder and baked at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. My husband made the stands to put the tiles on! I owe the thanks to this project to one of my downline, Rhonda McCutcheon! Thanks for letting me case this idea! The candle uses our silver glitter paper and the Big Shot snowflakes and the Scalloped silver Glitter paper was also done with a Big Shot die! In fact, all the decorations on this candle were done with the Big Shot. (Did I mention that you can get one free if you join my team by November 11th???) Contact me if you are interested. halfwittstamps@aol.com
Happy Stamping! Brenda
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment