Saturday, July 28, 2012

Convention March


This is me in the middle taking part in one of the Convention Marches.  I think this was the one for  having 4 or more recruits promote to Senior Associate.  The lady on the right is my friend, Cathy Gaspard, who is also one of the RemARKable stampers.  It is nice when you have someone(s) to go up with you.  My biggest fear was that I would trip and fall down the steps!  lol  
This year's theme is "I AM . . . "  And we were asked to think of how we would complete that sentence.  I think that I would have to say that, "I am blessed".  We met so many nice people on this trip.  We would have missed our flight in Chicago if it hadn't been for the really sweet lady, Ruth Livingston, in the United Club.  Bev and I had chatted with her as we came in.  As we were leaving, she asked us when our flight was leaving for Salt Lake, and she checked to make sure the gate hadn't changed..  It had, and was now a half mile away, and 1/2 hour to get there!  She made arrangements and we got there in time!  Stamping truly opens up your world!
Thanks for stopping by.  Brenda



No comments:

Post a Comment