Thursday, August 9, 2012

Fall Card Class Sample


I am so excited!  I have had such fun the last 2 days working on Class samples!  I love, love, love the new Holiday mini catalog--and now my supplies are arriving!  It has been like Christmas here!  Fortunately the garden has cooperated and I don't have to can tomatoes until tomorrow.
On this card I used the new Woodgrain embossing folder on our new Core'dinations Card Stock!  I just love how the center of the cardstock shows through when you sand it with our Stampin Sanding System.  I used one of the Natural Designer Buttons as an accent piece.
This is one of the cards we will be making in my Fall Cards Class on Wednesday, August 22nd.  Email me for details and to sign up.  halfwittstamps@aol.com   Thanks for stopping by.  Happy stamping.  Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment