Sunday, August 5, 2012

Nancy Drew Game


I took a few days this week to go to my daughter, and downline;s house with my grandddaughters.  Mary Ann had prepared a real life Nancy Drew game for the girls.  In this one they solved a mystery that took place at the Nationals (her version of the Olympics)  She fingerprinted all of us and then they dusted for fingerprints to see who dun it!  Turns out that since I have had this skin problem, where all my skin has peeled, I almost had no fingerprints to print!

I took a whole box of new Stampin Up goodies to work on, but instead I mostly just relaxed and enjoyed my daugther and granddaughters.  I did work on a 3-D sample that will be one of the items in my Christmas 3-D class this year!  I will save it to share with you later, as we get closer to Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!  Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment