Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Frustration Monday followed by No Electricity Tuesday!


The last 2 days have just not been my days! I spent most of the day yesterday struggling with online issues. I got up early this morning and worked on cards before anything else could go wrong and keep me from it! Good choice on my part, because by noon, our electric was out. I had such great cardmaking plans for today! Down the drain. I do have a card I want to share with you though, that I made earlier in the week. It uses a chipboard frame and 2 coats of Embossing Powder, plus texture plates for the So Saffron background. You can click on any picture to see an enlargement of the picture. This was one of the cards that i didn't end up using for our Mother's Day class from last weekend. I just kept finding ones that I liked better! lol Thank you for stopping by! Happy Stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment