Saturday, April 4, 2009

Playing Catchup!







I have been busy all week playing catchup since I got back from Hawaii last Saturday evening! I had 9 boxes of Stampin Up to open, sort out, mount and bag up and get to my customers! Then there was the laundry! So now, I have the orders just about all delivered, more placed and I am hoping to get to be creative today. Woo Hoo! I will post a few more Hawaii pictures, and then tomorrow I hope to have cards to post. I have also been working on my upcoming classes list. What class would you like? This is a picture of me with our Stampin Up Founder and President, Shellie Gardner. She is such a lovely lady, so kind and gracious. This was taken at Share Night. I took lots of pictures of the cards and 3-D items that were shared that night. I will be sharing some of those pictures in the coming days. What a creative bunch of ladies were on that trip!
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment