Sunday, April 19, 2009

Embellished Swing Hinge Card!


Whew! Had a busy weekend. Had 2 classes on Saturday, and a Stamp Club on Sunday - plus church today and family --all in all a good weekend! I wanted to post some of the cards that I have been making, and to let you know that I finally have a new class list out - about time, huh? We made a card at my Thursday afternoon Stamp Club that I really like. I saw the idea on another blog, and thought it was so neat. I call it the Hinge Card - don't know what it is really called, but you use a brad, in this case one of our new flower brads (#112583) as the hinge. I also used one of the big silk flowers from the Pretties Kit (109114), a felt flower from the Flower Fusion felt Flowers (#112006) for the card - open view; White large Grommet(114348) in the closed view, and another flower brad in the center of the flower. I used the stamp set Great Friend (#113792) to stamp the butterfly image, and the card stock is Pink Silhoutte, and DSP Parisian Breeze Cardstock(113993).

No comments:

Post a Comment