Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Going, Going . . . Almost Gone!

Whew! What a busy month May has been! I can hardly believe that it is almost over. And with it will go two great Stampin Up specials--the Buy 3 Get 1 Free 12" x 12" Designer papers and textured cardstock; and also the "Join Stampin Up for $75" Special.

I will be placing another order on Sautrday night, May 30th - so it isn't too late to get in on this great special! And I am ALWAYS looking for new members to my team! Whether you want the complete opportunity, or merely the 20% discount!

Both are great reasons to join, and when you join, you get to come play with me and my downline at all of our get togethers! This Sunday we are getting together to make pop-up cards using the new cake die! Woo Hoo! I tried to post a picture of the new pop=up cake die, but as usual, I was unable to convince my computer to do so! Well, I am admitting defeat for tonight. I am off to see the wizard! I need to get some sleep so I can get up and get my cards ready for tomorrow night's stamp club! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment