Sunday, May 17, 2009

Just another Manic Sunday!

Here are the cards that we made today. I cased, mostly the cupcake one and the tool apron one, but the Backwoods Cabin is my own! Hope you enjoy them! the little birds on the log cabin card are there because I got a couple of black spots on the card--so I just turned them into flying birds! Another opportunity for creativity! lol


Oh, that's right, the title of that song was Manic Monday! Anyway today was a busy day here. We got up and went to Sunday School, met the kids and grandkids for lunch at Fazoli's, ran to the store, put away groceries, cooked the sausage and hamburger, and got the pepperoni ready to make Calzones for supper. My daughter took over the bread machine to make the dough for the calzones. Then it was time to finish getting the cards supplies ready for today's Stamp Club. We made a Father's Day card and a Happy Birthday card. Love those designer series papers, like Rockabilly! Once they were gone, we got the rest of supper ready for everyone, did the dishes and it was time to draw a deep breath. While Mary Ann and I were making cards with the stamp club, my daughter in law and the granddaughters were off to a 4-H meeting. Yesterday it was soccer, and a visit to the Horse Barn. and on Tuesday it will be Brownies. There is always something to be done it seems! Thanks for stopping by.
Please feel free to leave anycomment by emailing me at : Halfwittstamps@aol.com






No comments:

Post a Comment