Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Scrapbook Tuesday


Today was Scrapbook Tuesday at my house again! My friend, Monta, and I have been trying to scrapbook every Tuesday. We are so far behind on scrapbooking that the pictures are just about to take a life of their own! In fact, it has gotten so bad here, that i just quit printing out the pictures. So my answer to that has been to just grab a stack of pictures and find something that catches my fancy, and just scrapbook it. Not necesarily in chronological order. Just do it! Something scrapbooked is better than nothing! it has been such a relief to actually accomplish something! Today I scrapped my son's driving experience on the racetrack in Charlotte. My littlest granddaughter was there to supervise the whole event! lol I used both of our star punches to make the stars on the border. You punch the little star first, and then align the bigger star around the star-hole you just punched, to make the outline star that is at the top and bottom of the left hand page. The Checkered black and white border on the right side of the page was made by weaving 1/2" black and white strips to represent the finish line.

  • Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment