Friday, April 9, 2010

Big Shot - with a new Twist!

Right now fabric is all the rage with the Big Shot. I have seen some gorgeous purses and quilts made using Big Shot dies to cut the pieces. My project is using 2 of the dies and the Big Shot, but on a much smaller scale! My granddaughter is making yarn dolls for a project at school. We got the dolls made and she wanted it to have clothes. (We we made them before, we just used different colors of yarn) This time, I thought, why not make them with fabric and the Big Shot? I used the Top Note die to make the doll's blouse. Yes, those are staples--this is just the prototype, we can actually find a needle and thread for the ones she uses at school! The skirt was made using the 4" scalloped circle die. Danielle had such fun going through my fabric stash to pick out the fabrics for each doll! The instructions for the yarn doll came from her Brownie Try It book! What fun. Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping and Big Shotting! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment