Wednesday, April 7, 2010


Wanted to share with you today the card that my daughter made me for Mother's Day! She brought it home to me at Easter so that I could use it to display in my classes, and also use as a pattern if I want. Of course I want! I love the flower. She used the small oval punch to do the flower petals, and the 5 petal punch to do the leaves. The center set of petals was done by punching the Curly Label punch, folding it and snipping! Wala! you have a flower. The desginer paper used is Cottage Wall, and the stamp set is Messages for Mom. I love it! I am so lucky - Mary Ann is not only my daughter, she is also a fellow demonstrator! (And she is the one who makes it possible for me to have a blog - it certainly isn't my ability! lol) Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment