Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Weekend at my House









This was the nicest Easter I can remember in a very long time - maybe even ever! My family was all here, and it was full of all kinds of activities - garden planting, Easter dinner, Easter Egg Hunt, basketball, (both on TV and in our driveway!), church, and my littlest grandaughter learning to ride her bike! Oh, forgot to mention the frogs! I have seen nature shows on tv for years that show the frog making that sound (mating call, screeching, ???), and the picture always shows the sac on his neck expanding to look like a bubblegum bubble. I thought that just happened to frogs in some exotic place. Not. I saw it in my own backyard! I had gone out to watch the planting of the garden, and heard the shrill sound of the frogs. Sure enough, I looked and there was one sitting there with that "bubble" I nearly fell in the little pond trying to get a picture. Just had to share it with you! There were at least 4 frogs in there on Saturday. 2 or 3 were screeching and 2 others were otherwise occupied.

No cards today, just wanted to share my Easter with you.
Thanks for stopping by. Next time I will do cards, or a Big Shot item. I promise.





Happy stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment