Friday, July 23, 2010

Convention 2010 - Friday




I want to also show you one of the cards that I brought for trade. It surprised me that it was one of the fastest to go, as it is so simple, and I designed it myself! Yes, I know - not words you often here from me! It uses the deer from Winter Post, the new large scallop punch, and the stripe paper is in Sentimental Journey DSP, which is in the Summer Mini catalog. Love the new 1/8" Marina Mist ribbon!




Today was a totally awesome day!!! My downline and I, Bev Joplin, got to have breakfast with Shelli Gardner, founder and owner of Stampin Up! We received this honor because we were members of The Recruit Crew, and had one or more recruits from March to June. It was very nice. And then we were taken to the Gathering Place and we got to sit in the front rows!

Then during General session, I won one of the Prize Patrol Packages. I got the Halloween bundle--the stamp set, Wicked Cool, the Wicked Fun DSP, plus another item that will be in the new Holiday Mini that will be available September 1st. (PS - this holiday mini is the very best ever. Even the things I wasn't sure about, I NOW want, because of the samples, demonstrations, etc that I have seen here at convention!)


My friends, and fellow Dreambuilders, Kathy Hamrick and Jill Hilliard marching across the main stage in the Sales March.



Tomorrow is the last day of convention, and Bev and I will be on the red-eye home tomorrow night. When I get there the garden will be awaiting me - green beans to can and corn to freeze. Class on Monday night and my big Stamping Garage sale the 30th (for my stamp club members 6:30 - 8:30) and on Saturday for anyone who wants to come (8 a.m. - noon)






Thanks for stopping by! Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment