Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Salt Lake City





Today we had pleasant weather for our flights - no rain storms this year! And beautiful sunny weather here--not like the flooding at my house today!

It has taken me 4 years of being at Convention in Salt Lake City to get to Temple Square. I was so impressed with all there is to see there. Bev and I had a wonderful time. Gorgeous artwork, beautiful buildings and awe-inspiring views. Wanted you to see a few pictures. Tomorrow will be the first day of convention and we are so excited. Our hotel is right beside the Convention Center! We took a short cut through there today on the way to lunch. I have never seen it empty before, Wow. it is huge! Hope to post pictures and news tomorrow! Enjoy our pictures of SLC! Thanks for stopping by. Brenda












No comments:

Post a Comment