Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Lace Tape Stencil


Today's card features the Delicate Details Lace tape.  And the cool part????  This isn't really the tape, but the image made when you use the tape as a stencil.  I applied the tape and then put a post it note along the right edge, near the edge of the paper tape.  I then used a sponge and Pretty in Pink ink to sponge the color on the card.  Once the color was on, I removed the tape, and this is what you get!!!  it really makes it look like the real deal!   I added the rhinestones to add a bit of Glitz!  The flower is from Love and Sympathy.  Such a quick and easy card--I love it!  Thanks for stopping by!   Stop by again tomorrow and see another card from my Technique class that we had tonight.  Again I will be using the Pretty in Pink and white combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment