Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Thank You Notes

Today's cards are 2 of the mini 3" x 3" cards that are a part of my monthly "Thnak You" notes that I put in customer orders each month.  .  I used the mittens one at the beginning of the month, because it was winter and II still thoguht that was a novelty.  I am sooooo over winter now, and am just ready for spring!  So the second one uses the Tea for Two designer paper.  I cut the DSP flower with our 1 3/4" circle punch(#119850, $16.95)  and adhered it to our 13/4" Scallop Circle (#119854, $16.95) punched Bashful Blue scallop circle.   You can punch 15 - 17 flower images from 1 sheet of the DSP!  The little butterfly was punched from the Yellow circles on the same sheet of DSP, using the blue side of the paper! 


This is another of my January mini thank  You notes.  I really liked this Polar Party stamp set, and I thought this little bear made an appropriate Thank you note for thanking folks for their Christmas Gifts!  And I loved using up some of the scraps from the Candlelight DSP.  Happy stamping, and hope that where ever you are that you are safe, dry and warm.  The rain is coming down in buckets here today!

No comments:

Post a Comment