Thursday, January 17, 2013

Leadership Card Trades

These are two of the cards that I took to trade at Leadership last week.  The Melon Mambo card on the left is made using the new Secret Garden stamp set and the Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Paper.  Love the Cloudy Day Textured embossing folder in the back.  The ribbon is also in our new Spring Occasions catalog.  The card on the left uses the baby wipe technique on glossy white cardstock.  Love that cute little whale in the set, Oh, Whale!  The mini brad made the perfect eye.  I was surprised that folks really liked the whale card, as I didn't think that I had done a very good job on the rainbow.  Just never know what will trade well and what won't.  I really got some pretty trades.  Will be sharing some of them later this week.  Now I am off to prepare cards for tomorrow's stamp clubs.  And to feed a whining, much neglected (or so she says) cat!  lol  Happy Stamping!
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. beautiful cards Brenda. Hope you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I am glad you enjoyed them. We had a great time, even if it did just about walk me to death! lol

      Delete