Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Stampin Up Leadership - Wow!


What an awesome time we had at Stampin Up Leadership in Orlando, Florida!  This is our CEO and Co-Founder, Shelli Gardner at the opening General Session On January 10th.  Our theme this year is Making a Difference for 25 Years"
The main 3 classes were so very helpful.  "Meet New People and Find New Faces", hosted by Shannon West - had great ideas for finding new friends and new customers.  I know that I personally am going to be contacting local libraries that do storytime for small children, to see if they need someone to make cards with their mothers while the children are listening to the storytime.  I thought that was a great idea.

Holly Linford and Linsay Mahon had more great ideas on "Success Strategies to Empower Your Downline".  A great ananogy was given to liken the journey a person takes in becoming a great demonstrator to climbing a mountain.  The ideas given to help each person at each stage of the journey were very helpful!

As you can see by my blog, the one that I hope to benefit the most from was:  "Ramping Up Your Social Media Presence", which was hosted by Andrea Withers, Catherine Pooler, Becky Roberts, and Diane Dimich. I was so excited about HELP to make a better blog.  I am really excited about making changes, and learning to set up a Facebook Business Page, and maybe even learning to use You Tube!  (Turns out, I even had to learn to put my pictures in a Picassa Web Album before I could even do this post today with a picture!  ---Told you I REALLY needed this class!)

Loved the demonstrations that were done on the stage!  You will be seeing more about those in the upcoming days.  I think one of the things I like best about Stampin Up, is the availability of all the SU staff, from the CE0 (in the above picture) down to the workers in Demonstrator support.  They are there handing out Prize Patrols prizes to us, visiting with us, stamping for us on stage, attending Managers Reception!  IT is an awesome company to work for!  Come join me.  http://www.brendawitt.stampinup.net
Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment