Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Stampin Up Leadership Conference - Wow!

 

I just got back (finally, after being stranded in Washington, DC overnight, on Monday at noon.  The above picture is of our CEO and co-founder, Shelli Gardner at the opening session on Friday, January 11, 2013.  This year's year-long theme is "Making a Difference for 25 Years".  What an inspiring coference it was!   I attended some great classes:

"Ramping Up Your Social Media Presence" was hosted by Andrea Withers with Catherine Pooler, Becky Roberts and Diane Dimich presenting some great ideas on how to effectively use Facebook, You Tube, and other Social Media.  Who knew there are things that can be posted on a personal site, but not on a business site? 

Shannon West did a great presentation on "Meeting New People and Finding New Faces".  One that I intend to immediately try, is to go to my Local Library and offer to teach cardmaking to the parents of children who are attending the Story Hour.  I would love to share my passion for card making with them

"Successful Strategies to Empower Your Downline was hosted by Holly Linford and Lynsay Mahon.  Loved the analogy between Mountain Climbing and Empowering your downline!

The stamping presentations on stage were awesome,and the display boards!!!!  I love the fun of getting together with friends that I have met through the years, meeting new friends, and just generally sharing our passion for stamping!  (and food)  lol

Thank you for stopping by.  Will be posting more Pictures later.  Manager's Reception was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment