Sunday, January 27, 2013

By the Tide

Today's card uses the stamp set, By the Tide.  It was also on the display boards at Leadership.  I like this stamp set, and love the use of the Framed Tulip Embossing Folder as the base for the card.  Can't you just smelll the sea air??  And maybe feel the warm sun?  (I sure wish I were where it is warm.  I think it may be July before I thaw out!  However, I am grateful that at least we don't have snow today.)  This set is one I will be using in the By the Tide Stamp Set class on March 14th.  If you are interested in this class, click on the following link to sign up for the class.  My Stampin Up Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. That set is so pretty Brenda. Love the card. It is suppose to warm up soon! I was hoping to see some really pretty snow the other day, just enough to make the roads icy!

    ReplyDelete