Thursday, January 13, 2011

Easter Blossoms


Today's card is made with the new stamp set from the Occasions Mini, Easter Blossoms. I love the image of the little girl. It reminds me of Mary Gregory Glassware. The background was brayered with Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery, with a wee bit of Wild Wasabi at the bottom of the grass. I drew in the blades of grass with the Wild Wasabi marker. The blossoms are stamped with Regal Rose Classic Ink, and the little girl is stamped with Black Staz-on Ink. I did use marker to color in the 3 egss in her basket. I made these for trade at Leadership. I didn't stamp Happy Easter on them, though, because the weather looks so iffy here--predicting snow and ice--don't know if I will even get there or not. So decided to wait, and if I don't get to go, I will make them into Thank You cards or Birthday cards! Thanks for stopping by! Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment