Thursday, January 6, 2011

Winter Scrapbook Page 2

Woo Hoo! The first page of my 2 scrapbook pages posted. So i am sending the second one! I feel just like Neil Armstrong when he walked on the moon! It is such an accomplishment for me to do battle with technology and win. I have spent the last 3 hours trying to edit, upload and order pictures from my granddaughter's birthday party in 2009. I had planned to order them from one company, but I would have had to edit them all over again--so i chose one of Picasso's partners! AND I had the option of either picking them up at my local store tomorrow morning!!! or having them come in the mail in about a week! I am so amazed at what you can do online. Maybe it is time for me to throw away my hammer and chisel and move into the modern world! lol

The stamp sets used on this page are Scenic Season and Cute as Christmas (little snowman hiding in the trees). Also got to use the bird punch to tie in the little red birds from the stamp set, Season of Friendship.
Thanks for stopping by.
Brenda
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment