Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Friends Fur-ever





Hello!
I am again using up things that are on my desk. I found a card sample that I had used in a class this fall, along with enough pieces to make 2 or 3 more. So I decided to go ahead and cut more and make this one of my card swaps for Leadership. So I cut enough to make 16 cards. this is the first picture. Turns out I cut extra white pieces and had already stamped and colored the dogs and carts, so I made the next two cards--again using card kits that were on my desk. It sure feels good to get some of these things used up! In fact in the card with the embossed top note--The top notes were left over from one project and the other three pieces (melon mambo, black and embossed white) were from yet a different project!

One of my goals this year was to get organized and put things away when I finished with them. But in order to "put things away", I need to create "homes" for the things I am putting away! I have been working on this since Christmas, and so far it is working out pretty well. Still a long way to go! However, I digress. I am so bad to save extra card kits, and say "I will make these up and send them out to people when I need a card". But somehow, I never seem to get them made. Sure felt good to finally use up some of these project leftovers. There is a shoebox of these projects that need my attention, so back to stamping! Hope you enjoy.
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment