Sunday, January 16, 2011

Home Again!







We made it home from SU's Leadership conference about 6 p.m. tonight. What a great experience! We got so many good ideas, and pretty card samples while we were gone. Am so excited about choosing some of them for this week's Valentine card class! Will post samples later in the week of what I choose! I wanted to share with you a picture of the purse/bag that SU gave us this year! it is so pretty, and I was able to purchase a matching wallet in the Merchant Mall. The color is actually Early Espresso, although it appears to be black in the picture. I also couldn't resist buying the travel mug--it is such a pretty color. As usual, it is way past bedtime, so i will post my pictures and head off to bed. Thanks for stopping by. Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment