Monday, September 14, 2009

"Bugs and Kisses"

Hello! I just got back from a week at Myrtle Beach and I sat down tonight and looked at all the entries for my blog candy! Wow! Thank you all so much for your kind comments on my posts! I am so glad I offered Blog Candy - otherwise I would never have heard from so many of you! You really made my day. I hope that you will continue to come and enjoy stamping with me. I have 3 Stamp Clubs this week and 2 classes - so I should have lots more samples to post this week!

And the winner of the Blog Candy is: www.powercreative.com
Just email me with your name and address, and I will send the Blog Candy right out to you!

I am using the Sweet Treat Cups again in conjunction with an older stamp set--because it was perfect for the candy I chose. I went to the store to find candy to put in the cups. I originally wanted fall or Halloween colored M & M's to put in the cup. I was going to make a Halloween card using candy in the cup. As I stood there looking, and looking, I couldn't find any M & M's the right color. I saw Gummi Bears and thought that would be really cute with the "Beary Best Friends" set of stamps, so I put some of those in the buggy. Then I saw the sugar coated gummy worms! I knew it would be perfect with our set of stamps,"Bugs and Kisses"! I stamped the worms, cut them out, and then used 2-way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds glitter! I will have to make the bear card another day.

1 comment:

  1. Well you are really very multi-talented i would say, very nice and cute posts you have, very entertaining ad refreshing they are.

    r4i

    ReplyDelete