Monday, September 7, 2009

More Halloween


Today I am posting another of the items that we made in my Halloween Treats class. I love the spooky sky in the Owl in the Tree Basket. The basket was made from the Fancy Favor Die. I used the piece that was left from cutting the jagged edge to make the handle! I found purple and white corn candy (blackberry flavor) to put in the basket!!! Actually, I bought the candy first, because my son-in-law loves blackberries. So I bought it, planning on giving it to him for Halloween--guess I will be going back to the store to find him another bag, as we used almost all of this one to fill our baskets in class! Anyway, the stamp set that I used was "House of Haunts", which is one of my all time favorite Halloween sets. Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment