Saturday, September 5, 2009

For All You Do


I am sorry that I have been absent for so long. Seems like I just can't get caught up. But now the garden is gone, and I am preparing for my fall classes, as you can see from the list on the right with the PayPal buttons!(Thank you Mary Ann for doing that for me!) What a great stamp set this is! (For All You Do) We were given this set on our incentive trip to Hawaii in March. I thought it was time to dust it off and use it again. It makes such great Thank You cards! I loved adding all the brads to this one! The technique used to get the polka dots on the flower is called Kissing. You ink up the polka dot stamp with a darker color than the color you ink the flower in. Then "Kiss" the flower stamp to the polka dot stamp, and then when you stamp it on your card stock, the flower is dotted! How cool is that! The little punch out flowers were made using the Trio Flower punch. I just wanted to share this card with you before I move on to fall posts. Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. This card is so pretty. I just love the dimension of the flowers and the colors you chose:)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete