Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Holiday Mini Starts Today!



Enjoy this AMAZING 40 page mini catalog! In addition to holiday and seasonal sets, you will enjoy many more papers and accessories. Those of you who placed orders with me in the last 4 months should have received this in the mail already.


Included in the catalog, but not available for another month is ‘My Digital Studio’–an amazing digital scrapbooking software. I will be ordering it today and be assured I will have an awesome time with it!
And… a FALL special for hostessing an in-home workshop… host a workshop! From September 1st – November 30th, host a workshop totaling $250 or more and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10! *This offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio).


After My Digital Studio is released on October 1st… host a workshop of at least $400 and get My Digital Studio for 50 percent off the retail price (retail price: $79.95; promotional price: $39.97)!
Has it been a LONG time since you’ve had an in-home workshop? I would love to WOW you and your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment