Monday, August 10, 2009

Birthdays and Princess Crowns and Scrapbooking!








What a day! My granddaughter's 6th birthday was while I was at Convention, therefore I wasn't here to help her celebrate. We took time out this afternoon to go to lunch and celebrate - just her mom, her sister, Darcy and me. We went to Captain D's for lunch, and as part of the party fun, I took pieces from our new Princess Birthday Party Kit, and let the girls make their own crowns and wands! What a really cool kit this is. The girls loved it. Then we came home and they watched movies and I planned a 2 page spread for a scrapbook class. As usual, the pages took on a life of their own, and wouldn't let me decide how I wanted them to look, but I am pleased with the way they turned out. I love the detail on the pocket die cut. It is using our new perfect detail embossing folder. The flowers are from the Pretties Kit, sponged with Melon Mambo ink. I love the 5/8" very vanilla brad in the center of the top flower. Maybe tomorrow I can post convention pictures. I still have stamps to unpack and orders to bag up and another class to plan. Thanks for stopping by. Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment