Saturday, August 1, 2009

Wonderful Friends!

I am so blessed with wonderful friends! These are two of the cards that I will be taking to Convention to swap! I have 2 friends who made these for me to take!!! Can you imagine how grateful and awed I was when they brought these cards to me?!!! I also have another friend who helped me emboss other cars of mine that I will be swapping. I love the new Bridal papers that we have. The first sample is made with Groom and Bridesmaid Designer Papers, and Very Vanilla Ribbon. Monta used the new butterfly punch to punch the butterfly from vellum, on which she had stamped the flowers from Loads of Love" Vickie used Rich Razzleberry Cardstock and DSP from Razzleberry Lemonade to make the Apron Recipe card! I can hardly wait to get to convention to see what everyone is bringing to trade. I am taking part in the WOW Swap from Splitcoast Stampers. I still have 26 more to go of my "Dasher" cards! Somehow it seems that just before convention that the days only have about 12 hours in them, and I need for them to have at least 48! lol Take care, and happy stamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment