Sunday, August 9, 2009

Home Again!




I made it home about 4 this afternoon. Was late leaving Salt Lake City- they had to do a plane change, and we had to wait while they routed our flight crew out of bed! Then we had to circle in Detroit, there was some kind of emergency on the ground there. They changed our plane there and I barely made it to the right gate in time. Sure was glad to be home! James had supper on the way--he had gotten the new potatoes in the pan and ready for me to cook, had the green beans picked, strung and on to cook when we got home from the airport. While I finished supper - fried green potatoes, corn on the cobb, applesauce and cucumbers, he went back to the garden and picked the corn. We just finished freezing 51 bags of corn--close to 60 pints--I overfilled the bags, so there wouldn't be so many of them! Now to visit with my granddaughters and get ready for tomorrow night's class!
I decided to post the picture of me walking across the stage at convention - This was for my 5 years of working with Stampin Up. The lady with me is Carrie Monroy, a lady from a friend's team. She is also receiving her 5-year pin. Walking across that stage is an awesome experience! More pictures tomorrow. The other one is of the corn we froze.

No comments:

Post a Comment