Monday, August 3, 2009

Convention Bound!


Well, it is finally almost here. I leave early in the morning for Salt Lake City and Stampin Up's annual convention. I am glad it is going to be in Salt Lake City again--it is so nice to have some idea where things are - both in the convention center and also in the city itself. I have been 2 other times, and we have stayed in totally different areas each time. And this time is no different! The first time I stayed right across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center, and that was nice and convenient. Last year we stayed about a mile away in a really neat suite hotel, with a kitchen and lots of room for the 5 of us, and the taxi ride was only a couple of dollars each because there were so many of us. Next door to a Pizza Hut, near a Staples and a shopping center, and not far from a really good Steakhouse - Ruby River! This time we are staying a different direction from town center, so it will be another learning experience! I think today's card should have said Celebrate! This is how I feel, like I am celebrating and I am all happy and excited! The set of stamps is Crazy for Cupcakes - again! and the DSP is Tea Party.
I don't know if I will have access to a computer while I am gone or not, and even if I do, I don't think I will be able to figure out how to get pictures on here. If I have access, you will be hearing from me! Can't wait to see what all they have in store for us! Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment