Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Convention Pictures



Well, it is nearly the end of anothe busy day. I had 6 boxes of Stampin Up merchandidse to sort into orders, and get the stamps mounted! I am making progress getting caught up from being gone all last week at convention. The card uses the set, Inspired by Nature, and that is the class that I am doing tomorrow night. This is going to be the inspiration for one of the cards we will be making. The earring is made from some of our cool designer brads and a rhinestone brad! I saw a lady wearing it at the airport. She took it off so several of us could photograph it! Speaking of the airport - I was sitting there just about half asleep, when someone asked if they could sit in the seat next to mine. I looked up and it was Belinda Elsworth - our Conference Keynote speaker! It was really neat to listen to her talk, as we waited for our flight. Turned out we were on the same flight. She said that she tried to condense her 4 hour talk into 4 and 1/2 hours! No wonder she had to talk fast to get it all in! Got to get back to work. Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment